Friday, June 08, 2007

Swiss Army Watch (Wenger) Sting Ray S.A.K. Design

With a zero feedback rating (okay, I'm only at about 6 right now, because I haven't bought a ton of things on eBay lately), I'll make some provisions for the fact that this guy is new and he's pretty new to eBay. But come on, man, can you at least put the frickin' thing in FOCUS?!

As it is, the only thing that's keeping this from getting lost in a sea of brand new Swiss Army Watches is the low starting price of the product itself. Barring the fact that the watch is in need of a replacement strap and a battery, under $10 is probably not too bad of a deal (although I don't even wanna know what he's gonna charge for shipping).

However, I'm curious as to how he was able to break the watch strap after only wearing the watch twice. I'm just saying, that's all.

No comments: