Monday, April 02, 2007

CUT FUNNERAL COSTS SAVE $1,000.00 ON EVERY FUNERAL

If anything bugs me, it's really awful spelling.

This guy iz selling a buk abut saiving alot of munney on funnerals (item #23011035282). I gess that means that hee'll be tokking about making shure tht yuew haff funeral insurance too.

Sumthing stryks me az a liddle funny, espeshully wen I reed the auxyun. I em looking at the cuver of the book and it looks lyk sumone just maid the buk on their own compooter.

But all things considered, I don't think that the seller can be held completely to blame, as the text written on the back of Cut Funeral Costs isn't that well-written either. Even though the writer, Vance Farrel, may be a decent writer, you wouldn't know that from the back of the book.

While this is no doubt that this could be a useful resources, it's probably not something that you'd want to keep on the bookshelf.

No comments: