Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mortgage Broker TeleScript Generates60+Mortgage Leads

Shelley Levene: The leads are weak.
Blake: "The leads are weak." The f***ing leads are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years...
Dave Moss: What's your name?
Blake: F*** you. That's my name.

While they don't promise you the infamous Glengarry leads (easily one of the best films on the subject matter), this guy is claiming to be a mortgage and real estate broker who is selling a telemarketing script in order to generate more leads.

Having worked in sales ("it's a tough racket"), I don't envy the position that a lot of real estate types are in, although I'm not sure that telemarketing is nearly as effective as it used to be, especially with the advent of do-not-call lists.

Information sales on eBay sort of bother me, especially for something that could deal with an intangible thing that could easily be e-mailed. Methinks he's going to charge shipping for this.

No comments: