Wednesday, January 24, 2007

40 UNUSUAL RUDE RISQUÉ BAD TASTE GREETING CARDS #1

After this (item #160076470499), I must say that I'm mildly disappointed. I could easily come up with much worse in terms of risqué, rude, or bad taste.

But still, this enterprising eBay merchant has three separate auctions for a lot of 40 tasteless greeting cards, most of which you probably wouldn't want to be sending to your mom. But, if you don't like your mom very much or if you have the coolest mom in the world (neither of these things apply), this might be right up your alley.

Me, I have a sense of humour when it comes to this stuff, so I would probably get a chuckle or two...provided that I haven't seen it before. The best (worst) one I've ever seen was a birthday card I gave to one of my best friends which depicted a guy hanging from a ceiling fixture and a doctor administering a prostate exam, hanging with his finger sticking out of the patient's rectum.

"Now, sir, if you'd relax, I'll kindly issue you a prescription for your inflamed prostate."

However, most folks might opt for the more tasteful option of printable greeting cards if they're sending the same Christmas card to a list of people on their list or even designing their own on their home computer. But, different strokes for different folks.

Inflamed prostate. Like everything else in life, it's funny if it doesn't happen to you.

No comments: