Monday, August 25, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Mexico Vacation Resort Condo/Hotel Deal

This auction for Puerto Vallarta hotel deals has me thinking of a Mitch Hedberg quote: "I just bought a 2-bedroom house, but I think I get to decide how many bedrooms there are, don't you? "F*** you, real estate lady! This bedroom has an oven in it! This bedroom's got a lot of people sitting around watching TV. This bedroom is a.k.a. a hallway. This bedroom's over in that guy's house! Sir, you have one of my bedrooms, are you aware? Don't decorate it."

Okay, otherwise not a lot of interesting things about this auction, although the seller seems to have failed Geography. The item location is listed as Puerto Vallarta, United States. I know America's territories are largely taken from other countries, but they didn't exactly assimilate Puerto Vallarta.

No comments: