Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2008 Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller - Dark Brown - BRAND NEW

I'm actually somewhat grateful for this item, having once spent a significant part of my day commuting via public transit (I now carpool, which takes a fraction of the time). However, this is not because I'm in the particular market for a Bugaboo Stroller, or that I have any children of my own, but more that I'm a little bit peeved at parents that come onto public transit and park their SUV sized baby strollers onto the Skytrain or bus, taking up the standing room equivalent of 5 people. The product is relatively compact.

However, it's all completely moot if parents can't be bothered to fold the thing down and seat their child on their laps, which happens more often than not. Come on, people!

No comments: